Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Perfect Day. (PIX)

"People told me 'slow my road,' I'm screaming out 'fuck that." I'ma do just what I want, lookin' ahead no turnin' back. If I fall, if I die, know I lived it to the fullest. If I fall, if I die, know I lived and missed some bullets. I'm on the pursuit of happiness, and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold. I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good." - Lissie Pursuit Of Happiness (Kid Cudi cover)



I am burnt to a crisp.
I sting all over.
I'm blotchy red, and clothing hurts.

And yet, I couldn't have asked for a better day.







I dub this the BEST. HAIR. EVER. 
Taken by Riley, not me. Well, it is me. But she took the picture, I mean.
You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're already at the end of the post, the big white box is right there, so empty and lonely, why not leave some love? :)