Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday!

So it was my birthday mid February, and Mike took me to a shooting range! Unfortunately I only have one picture, since he didn't upload his own picture because he's got family on facebook and doesn't want them to know lol.



We shot a bolt action, and it was awesome. Mike was better at it than I was, especially with aiming, but I did pretty well myself :D

At one point I was adjusting my ear protection thingies (I can't for the life of me remember what they're called, that tired) but they slipped off a bit right as someone shot some other gun, and that was the loudest thing I've ever heard. I'm sure it wouldn't have been as bad if we were outside, but alas, we were inside and it was deafening.

The lone picture:


1 comment:

  1. Bad. Ass. That's a quality zombie-killing gun right there. Happy (month-late) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

You're already at the end of the post, the big white box is right there, so empty and lonely, why not leave some love? :)