Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Funeral Arranger?

In my few months of job/career searching, I came upon one that's been growing in demand. It's odd, but it's a Funeral Arranger. I've looked it up a few times and it says that there's no particular criteria for it, and you do some personal training with mentors, company bonuses and tips, and a yearly income of $75k or higher.

I really want to call in about this, but I'm not sure. If I can get a car I could totally do it, but I feel weird about it. Is that weird? It didn't have any specific age and I could talk to people and console and arrange things, I'm good at organizing.

Now I'm rambling my thoughts out to here. Anyone have some advice? I sort of feel like it's a "sign" that I should at least call up about it, since how often do you randomly come across an add for a Funeral Arranger job? Haha.

And I'm sorry I haven't posted much in a bit; it's getting to the last few weeks of school and I've gone into a sort of "I want to hide under a rock" mode with all the pressure of finding classes, finding a career to pursue, finding a part time job, and trying to find a goddang car. You guys remember those issues with my grandma and the car buying, right? Well imagine that times 100 and that's what I'm in NOW. Cannot into win...

So I should be up and running when break comes along.

1 comment:

  1. it seems like a very busy time for everyone amp :) just nice to hear from ya here xo

    ReplyDelete

You're already at the end of the post, the big white box is right there, so empty and lonely, why not leave some love? :)