Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hush, Hush.

"Out of our minds and out of time, wishing I could be with you, and to share the view. We could've fallen in love." - McFly Falling In Love


We sat there in the dark,
listening to each other breathe,
waiting to leave.


Your fingers tangled with mine,
holding me tightly.
It was a warm, silent night.


Leaning against you,
we were both hesitant,
but the need was too strong.
Any longer, and we'd both go insane.


You leaned in,
your face growing closer to mine,
so slowly.


Soon, our lips touched,
but barely,ever so lightly.
I could feel your lips tremble against mine,
usure if this should happen,
but knowing it couldn't be stopped.


A small jerk back,
a quick glance in the eye,
and finally, you leaned in,
and our lips meshed together.


One solid kiss,
it was over as soon as it began.


The others arrived,
we smiled slyly at each other.
Our own little secret.


I can still feel your lips against mine,
so soft and shy.
I can still feel your breath against my cheek,
warm and sweet.

I glance at where your hand once held mine,
my fingers cold at your absence.

A once in a life-time fulfillment,
never to happen again.

It's my own little secret.

19 comments:

  1. I can still feel your breath against my cheek,
    warm and sweet.

    my fav lines

    enjoyed the read thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lovely poem...it almost makes me miss my Ex.

    Almost. :-P

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha thanks Bean ^_^

    Gah, forget Ex's!! out with the old, in with the new :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This line hit me:
    I glance at where your hand once held mine,
    my fingers cold at your absence.

    But I love this post so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sweet. I like the innocence of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Innocent, never thought of it that way :]
    and thanks mimi ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I can see the innocence in this as well. This is touching and breeds to simpler times. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you like the new background! :D

    Sigh unfortunately we don't have Target here either D: Canada really sucks lol. I'll tell you where I got that shirt! In a blog post that is :3 I'm very mysterious, aren't I? Hehe. But I'll say this: it was 12 bucks, not on sale even! You can guess where it's from.

    GOOD LUCK on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to move to Canada one day.. but there's no target.. I don't think I'd survive D: lol

    And thank you m'lady, I passed :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. memories... Very nice you are good with words. Wish I could express things as easily as you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! :D I know this is a delayed reply but yeah... I LOVEEEE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're already at the end of the post, the big white box is right there, so empty and lonely, why not leave some love? :)