Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Like When



You all say you hate drama, and that anyone who says they hate drama is lying and that most people who say they hate it actually like it, everyone agrees with you. They all hate drama, too, and of course never contribute to it. Then I come along and say, "I like drama, just not when it's happening to me," and you all disagree with me and give me "No, that wasn't helpful."

Yeah, you all make sense.

There's just certain types of people who can go fuck themselves with a cactus.

Yay hypocrites!

6 comments:

  1. You know,I agree with you. I actually do like drama when its not my own. Maybe its sick to enjoy watching people fight and carry on, but I can't lie and pretend I don't. If people say they don't like it,then why the hell is reality TV so popular...cause that's all that shit is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like drama and I don't partake in it, mainly because I don't associate myself with girls, (because it's usually girls), who are drama queens.

    Actually I started hanging out with this guy, and he ended up being a drama queen. (Even he felt like I was the guy and he was the girl)....eugh, as soon as I realized that, I cut the ties. Definitely don't want to deal with petty annoyances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I agree with this post. I have to admit, I like a little drama sometimes. Without it, life would be boring. XD
    'JERSEY SHORE FTL' that made me LOL XD That show is so stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! A little bit of drama makes life fun :D OK, not really but at least it's not boring XD

    My boyfriend LOVES Jersey Shore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. drama makes the world go round

    ReplyDelete

You're already at the end of the post, the big white box is right there, so empty and lonely, why not leave some love? :)