Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ladybugs! (PIX)

"Me and my friends, we're all misunderstood. They say we stand for nothing, and there's no way we ever could. Now we see everything that's going wrong with the world and those who lead it. We just feel like we don't have the means to rise above and beat it. So we keep waiting, waiting on the world to change." - John Mayer Waiting On The World To Change

Okay, I mislead you again. Only one ladybug picture. But there's a bee, too! (Sorry Mike :D )




It's a fossil :)
MY EEEEYYYESSS!!


5 comments:

  1. Great pics! But I have to admit, the bee gave me the creeps a little. Stupid irrational bee phobia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend's got that too :P He hides behind me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the second picture! Great shots, they captured summer perfectly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol it's spring time right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first photo, colour in the photo go along so well :)

    ReplyDelete

You're already at the end of the post, the big white box is right there, so empty and lonely, why not leave some love? :)